Thursday, July 31, 2008

Living in a van down by the river

sigh
I suppose I should have suspected back in May that I wouldn't be able to leave Provo in time to avoid getting a contract for student housing this fall. And now the complex where I currently live is all filled up and I have minimal desire to just pick an apartment and move, since I will a) only be around for a couple of months and b) spending all my time during those couple of months completing and defending a thesis and finding a job, which means my ability to make new friends will be sorely lacking.
Does anyone know of a place I can sleep at night from the end of August to October?

2 comments:

Pica said...

rotate between friends houses and home ORRR see if some one will let you "rent" couch sleeping space!

lois said...

I have an extra bed in my bedroom, but by the time you will need it, you can use BOTH beds!!